Record breaking edition for Automechanika Middle East 2012.
We look forward to welcoming you next year
Exhibition featured over 1,324 exhibitors from 55+ countries!
Automechanika Middle East - the largest automotive aftermarket trade exhibition in the wider Middle East has grown even bigger!
Automechanika Middle East 2012 presented over 1,300 exhibitors from over 55 countries spread over 9 halls. With an increase of 21% in space over the last edition; the exhibition is proud to receive the support of 32 international trade associations and the presence of 22 official country pavilions.
Celebrating its 10th year anniversary; the leading trade exhibition for automobile, truck and bus parts, equipments, components, accessories, tools, and services continues to bring world leading manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers in touch with one of the most important markets in the world.
Everyone who matters to in the automotive aftermarket industry was there.
Automechanika Middle East 2011
Some key facts from Automechanika Middle East 2012
• Held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman Dubai Airports, President, Dubai Department of Civil Aviation and Chairman and CEO, Emirates
• Opened by H.E. Mattar Al Tayer, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director of the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA)
• 1,324 exhibitors
• 10th edition (since 2003)
• 22 country pavilions (Germany, Turkey, Italy amongst largest + new one: Russia)
• 56 exhibiting countries (52 in 2011)
• 32 International Trade Associations
• Halls 1 to 8 and Zabeel 3
• 38,642 sqm gross